Agilisys is a pre-qualified supplier on several procurement frameworks, including:
Government Procurement Service G-Cloud Framework
G-Cloud is a pan-Government collaborative framework for use by UK public sector bodies, to quickly access pre-approved cloud computing services through a dynamic procurement vehicle known as the CloudStore.
The CloudStore will help contribute to significant cost savings for its users; making the purchasing of services quicker, easier, cheaper and more transparent for the public sector and suppliers alike.
Agilisys offers the following services through the CloudStore
- Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas)
- Software as a Service — including the Agilisys Digital platform
- Specialist Cloud Services
More information can be found at the G-Cloud programme site
Management Consultancy and Accounting Services (MCAS) RM662:3 (Local Government) – Managed by the Government Procurement Service
The Management Consultancy & Accounting Services (MCAS) framework provides business strategy consultancy appropriate for all public sector organisations. It provides consultancy advice on the development of high-level business strategies, presented to senior-level decision makers and embraces:
- Development of strategic capability and a strategic approach to policy-making
- Strategies for internal organisation and operations or the delivery of outward-facing core organisational activities or public services
- Strategies for both organisation-wide applications or strategies specifically designed for a particular function such as IT, HR, procurement, finance, estates and property, marketing and communications
The framework also includes:
- Organisation and change management consultancy
- HR consultancy
- Procurement consultancy
- Programme and project management consultancy
- Marketing communications consultancy
- Financial and economic consultancy
- Accounting advice and services
- Audit and assurance advice and services
More information can be found on the Government Procurement Service website
Business Process Improvement Consultancy Framework Agreement (A) – Set up and managed by the London Borough of Croydon
The London Borough of Croydon has set up Business Process Improvement Consultancy Framework Agreements for use by the London Borough of Croydon and other Local Authorities. These frameworks deliver excellent value for money, early indications suggest significant savings can be made through use of the these frameworks.
There are numerous Framework Agreements in the public sector but there are few that address the needs of Local Government and even less that address business process improvement activities.
The business process improvement consultancy services available includes support for the following functional areas:
- Human Resources
- Information and Communication Technology
- Project and Programme Management
- Strategy Implementation and Formulation
Framework opportunities are released/responded to via the London Tenders portal.
In addition to these frameworks, Agilisys is registered as a supplier on the Government Procurement Service’s eSourcing Suite.