Join Microsoft and Agilisys experts on 2nd December for a webinar on Azure Cloud Connectivity.
New cloud-based solutions are making significant improvements to the way businesses operate; considering the increase in remote and flexible working it is now even more important to start to consider how and where data is being stored and how to enable access from anywhere in a secure manner that protects your organisation.
Azure Virtual WAN is a Microsoft cloud solution, providing simple, unified, global connectivity and security. It has seen to improve accessibility and flexibility with the prospect of significant savings compared to traditional Wide Area Networks (WAN).
In this webinar Agilisys Cloud Partner David Wild and our Microsoft partner expert will explain the features and benefits of Azure Virtual WAN for the public sector, including:
- What is Azure Virtual WAN
- What key challenges are facing UK authorities with traditional Wide Area Networks
- Why is Azure Virtual WAN important for UK authorities? We will explore the offering of significant cost savings compared to traditional WANs
- A UK Public Sector use case will be shared – their decision, journey and outcome to migrating
- How you can get started with Azure Virtual WAN