- The list below describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for.
2. Anonymous analytical cookies – Google Analytics
- These are cookies that are set by this website directly. They are completely safe and secure and will never contain any sensitive or obvious personal data.
- If you would like to disable Google Analytics from placing a cookie file on your computer or find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service go to https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en-GB
Visitors may choose to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking with the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- Our website address, www.agilisys.co.uk, will still work and you will be able to access all of the information within the site. However, this will have an impact on our ability to understand how our site is accessed by our visitors, and therefore impact our ability to improve how we develop what we offer our visitors to the site.
3. Functionality cookies
- These cookies are used to remember choices you make (when filling out forms) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For example, if you specifically request it, the Careers webpage can remember if you have previously logged into it, so that you do not have to repeat this process every time you visit.
4. Third party cookies
- These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons you will see across the site allowing visitors to share content on social networks. Cookies are currently set by Twitter, Facebook, YouTube. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
- You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
5. Further information about restricting cookies