Technology-enabled transformation has been a strategic priority for local government for some time, with leading authorities using digital tools to innovate and drive improvements to service delivery, improve outcomes for citizens and transform internal processes.
It also goes without saying COVID-19 has had a profound impact on transformation journeys, further propelling fast uptake of digital technologies. Rapidly evolving customer behaviour, increasing demand for services and a huge spike in flexible working are just some of the challenges adding further complexity to the delivery of effective transformation across authorities.
In this webinar, senior leaders from Sefton and Barnsley Councils join experts from Agilisys to share their digital journeys so far, what they’ve learned from the past year, and how they’re embracing technology to address challenges as we emerge from the pandemic today and face challenges in the future.
Points discussed include:
- Detailed insight into the digital transformation journeys taken so far and the business challenges overcome
- How great technology enablers such as data and insights, modern workplace tools, cloud and RPA are enabling better outcomes, both externally and internally
- The need to modernise and manage the core technology capabilities that unlock flexibility and facilitate continuous transformation
- The different approaches and routes to transformation taken by our panellists
- How the transformation work taking place will drive post-pandemic recovery – and how efforts are being refocused to match changing customer expectations while tackling digital exclusion