Work across the policing and justice sector has changed significantly over the last 18 months. It is more complex, demand and citizen needs have grown, meaning we have more engagements with limited capacity. Thanks to these higher workloads, we are becoming less productive and less innovative, leading to elevated stress and reduced wellbeing. A modern digital workplace needs user-focused scalable solutions that take on more mundane tasks and free up valuable resource time to innovate and improve productivity, helping to create organisational capacity.
Imagine having the ability to…
- respond rapidly to your customer and officer or staff needs at scale
- answer questions posed by officers, staff, or website and service users that are repetitive
- free up valuable time for resources to focus on more complex requests and higher value interactions instead of searching for information, answers or skills
- be more productive and innovative as routine tasks are being managed automatically by digital workers who continuously learn and become smarter and better
Welcome to Power Virtual Agents (PVAs).
In this session, we introduced PVAs and how they can improve innovation and productivity in policing. We shared how they can provide exceptional support to police staff and officers, and articulated the benefits of using PVAs across organisations. Using our demo bots, we showed how these benefits can be realised and spark multiple ideas for the use of PVAs. Finally, we showcased just how easy it is to get started on the Power Virtual Agent journey.
- Zoe Wilson (MVP) – Agilisys – Director of Innovation and Customer Success
- James West – Agilisys – Police and Justice Lead
- Olivier Jenkins – Agilisys – Power Platform Lead
- Chris Clegg – Agilisys – Power Platform Collaboration Architect
- Rob Harvey – Microsoft – Business Applications Sales Specialist