The need for modern, robust business continuity processes is more essential than ever before, especially in the public sector, where delivery of critical services must be maintained.
In this real-time, information-driven age, particularly with the Covid-19 restrictions, accessing data in order to work flexibly and remotely is imperative. Most organisations can no longer work effectively without access to their systems. At the same time, traditional disaster recovery practices are obsolete. Modern public services simply cannot wait for data and systems to be restored using slow, outdated processes that take days or weeks to recover just one or two critical systems.
Access the full recording and listen to our expert panel as they discuss why now is the time for organisations across the public sector to consider updating business continuity processes – and hear first-hand how the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham successfully introduced modern cloud-based business continuity.
The webinar will discuss:
- Why the ability to access data is imperative – especially in today’s work environment
- What the issues are with historic disaster recovery plans
- How they addressed the issue and the benefits they realised
- How business continuity success has helped drive the digital agenda for the Authority
- What others can learn from Barking and Dagenham’s journey
To find out more about the range of disaster recovery options available and for a free no-commitment remote consultation and business case, get in touch call us on 020 3983 9441.