The transformative potential of Microsoft Viva in the modern workplace
As we emerge from COVID-19 and embrace remote-first and fully flexible working, an effective digital employee experience platform (EXP) such as Microsoft’s Viva will become a crucial tool for all organisations.
While the rewards of investing in modern workplace technology are compelling, these benefits don’t come without challenges. The need to infuse work with digital tools for communication, learning, and information sharing has never been more visibly acute. There’s a need to manage work/life balance and wellbeing and the transition to remote-first raises a crucial question: how does an organisation create a culture, a sense of belonging, a mission and connection in the absence of a physical presence?
In this webinar, Agilisys modern work experts are joined by Phillippa Ritchie, Microsoft’s Teams Technical Specialist to discuss how the recently released Microsoft Viva can help the public sector overcome these challenges and more.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- How an effective EXP can achieve organisational resilience and drive continuous change
- Why continuous employee engagement and sustainable working practices are vital in the modern workplace
- Real-world productivity measurements and the data-led enhancements that are enabled
- Viva’s ability to ensure efficient knowledge sharing and encourage continuous learning
- The imperative to actively support employee wellbeing and embrace working that is smarter not harder