Programme aligns with national guidelines to enable the force to be the first in the UK to adopt Microsoft cloud modern workplace management.
At a glance:
- Completion of high-profile IT transformation project sees City of London Police become the first UK force to adopt Microsoft cloud modern workplace management
- Solution removes constraints and risks of legacy IT and drives multiple frontline and back-office benefits by enabling a connected, mobile workforce
- Unique approach saw network, infrastructure, hardware and software replaced all at once, rather than taking an incremental approach
- Digital collaboration, including video conferencing, has led to lasting internal and external communication changes
- In total, 1,616 users were migrated to the full Microsoft 365 solution, including Windows 10