Find out how a collaborative and agile sprint-based delivery was used to develop a transparent, auditable and easy to use M365 based CMS for Southend-on-Sea Borough Council.
At a glance:
- Southend-on-Sea Borough Council (SBC) required a case management system for COVID-19 test and trace and outbreak management
- SBC had completed a thorough business analysis piece to determine the requirements and identified a capability gap in developing and delivering the system
- Agile project was delivered through collaborative sprints involving stakeholders throughout the journey
- Solution utilised existing Microsoft 365 Enterprise Agreement to minimise expense
- Secure solution delivered on time and on budget, providing full case management tools allied to easy, remote access