Revenue and Benefits Indexing for Aberdeen City Council
How intelligent automation provided a solution to index Revs and Bens information provided by customers into the core system for processing.
At a glance
- Customers update information via a number of online forms
- Five of these online forms generate more than 16,000 outputs each year that need to be updated in the Revs and Bens system
- As there was no integration, a team member needed to identify the account that the information was linked to and store the output information against this for later processing by the correct team
- Manual redirection of the output was taking over 600 hours per annum
- During holiday periods resources were limited, resulting in backlogs that needed clearing; wherever possible resources were borrowed from other areas to support