Making the NHS of the ‘internet’
Exclusive insights from our health technology leaders roundtable event, with keynote speech delivered by Hadley Beeman.
Blenheim Chalcot, the UK’s leading venture builder, hosted an exclusive event in London that brought together a collection of health technology leaders to discuss what the future of healthcare might look like. The event opened with a keynote speech delivered by Hadley Beeman, Chief Technical Advisor to Matt Hancock, the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care and Acting Chief Technology Officer for NHSX.
“As an organisation, NHSX must consider the following in order to be successful:
- How do we ensure that NHSX isn’t the bottleneck?
- How we continue to talk about cloud computing and shift from managed service to lots of different services that we interact with each other?
- How do we cope with making rules together that affect your organisation and your business.
- What are the required procurement rules and policies for suppliers?
- We want to take away the ‘need to prove yourself through pilots’ to each Trust that you work with”.
Access the full write up using the form above.