The Agilisys Podcast: Building a successful modern partnership with NHS Business Services Authority
In this episode, we hear how a modern, responsive partnership between the NHS Business Services Authority and Agilisys has paid dividend – and is helping the organisation deliver essential work through the Covid-19 pandemic.
The discussion focuses on the work Agilisys has been doing with the NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) over the last year, most notably migrating nationally critical healthcare systems into the cloud, which provided the foundations for future digitalisation as well as the necessary resilience and agility to ensure service continuity throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
Joining us to share the story of how a modern, effective partnership between the NHSBSA and Agilisys developed, and the benefits this has brought NHSBSA, are Nick O’Reilly, Chief Technology Officer at NHSBSA and David Wild, Cloud Partner at Agilisys.
Topics covered include:
- The need for a modern, partnership approach that offered flexibility and responsiveness as NHSBSA migrated to the cloud
- How this way of working has helped to overcome challenges
- The importance of cultural change when adopting new ways of working
- Why transformation involves the whole organisation, not just IT
- How the work that had taken place – and the partnership approach – helped NHSBSA to deal with the Covid-19 crisis, while continuing the cloud migration programme
Learn more about our partnership with NHSBSA and access our case study on how Agilisys rapidly deployed Microsoft Teams during Covid-19.