Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
In this episode of the Agilisys Podcast, we focus on the development of Bolton Council’s game-changing data strategy, which has been developed to set free the organisation’s data and unlock insights that will shape future engagement and activities, and drive some pretty sophisticated service delivery.
Discussing the strategy and how it was developed are Emily Brook, Assistant Director for Strategy and Partnerships at Bolton Council and Kate Hemstock, Senior Data and Insight Consultant at Agilisys.
Key topics covered include:
- How and why the data strategy was developed
- Why is this such a key piece of work for the Council?
- The positive outcomes it will enable for Bolton Council and service users
- How Bolton Council and Agilisys partnered on the development of the strategy
- Advice for other other public sector organisations looking to embark on a similar journey