How can robotic process automation benefit healthcare organisations?
In this video we reveal how automation can drive real benefits in healthcare – and how common barriers to implementation can be overcome.
Healthcare organisations are increasingly turning to robotic process automation (RPA) to help them achieve more with less, free up time and enable clinical staff to do what they became healthcare professionals to do: deliver care.
However, a number of barriers continue to hold back adoption of RPA. In this video, Simon Perks, Head of Robotics and AI at Agilisys and his colleague Paul Malcolm, Head of Healthcare, provide answers to a series of commonly asked questions regarding these roadblocks, including:
- Why are robots so useful in a healthcare setting?
- How can healthcare organisations build trust in robots?
- How can any fears around robotics be overcome?
- What are the key drivers to a successful RPA implementation?
- How can an organisation identify where to start with RPA?